The Connaught Community Hall is available for rent to individuals or organizations.
We have ample parking, street level access, kitchen facilities and a licensed bar. We can accommodate meetings, banquets, dances and more.
All rentals require a formal, signed agreement. For more information or to arrange your rental, contact:
|Home phone||705-363-2522 - Vickey Legendre|
|Alternate||705-363-3284 - Linda Lefort|
Hall Rental Agreement
1. An individual or organization renting the hall must have an in-charge person that is approved by the board.
2. The cost for the rental of the hall for the sole purpose of as stated below will be:
|Baby Shower||No Bar||$25.00||$50.00|
|Bridal Shower||No Bar||$25.00||$50.00|
|Children Birthday Party||No Bar||$25.00||$50.00|
|Wedding Anniversary, Wedding, Stag & Doe||No Bar||$100.00||$200.00|
|Adult Birthday (19 of age +)||No Bar||$50.00||$100.00|
3. All and any other rental & fee will be at the discretion of the executive and directors.
4. All rentals will require a non-refundable deposit of 50% and full payment upon receiving the key plus a cleaning deposit of $50.00.
5. A hall rental agreement must be signed. The type of agreement is dependant upon the type of function.
6. All garbage must be emptied from kitchen, bathrooms and hall and be deposited into the trash container outside.
7. All floors are to be left clean and free of spills and trash.
8. All tables must be left clean.
9. The CCA board recommends that you purchase your own liability insurance for this event.